Land Rover Repair/o2 heate sensor not cycling

Question
hello john:
I have a 1996 range rover 4.0 se and I need o have I smog but some how the computer cycle wont complete the o2 heater sensor and the evap. wont cycle had the sensors check they're getting power and he sensors had been replaced but they wont cycle it keeps saying that the o2 sensor heater incomplete cycle the evap. is not a problem because the sate allow it o be incomplete to pass the smog here in California.......

I have ** TWO ** other issues going with my P38 I have the *SRS* light on but never has been hit it just turned on after a heavy rain and at random I get a message hat my brake fluid is low how ever I just had the brakes flushed and the level is to the level it requires could this two issues cause the computer not o complete the drive cycle is there some thing else that I nee to do to make the computer complete the drive cycle

the reason I ask if this two issues affect he completion of the cycle is because my friend had a Mercedes brake switch not working and it would interrupt the completion of the drive cycle
thanks for taking the time to help.....

Answer
The only way to answer your question will be to connect a diagnostic computer and look at the live data from all the sensors as the engine warms up.  You should be able to see something out of range or non responsive, to account for the failure to go into closed loop.  There is no single answer for the problem; it could be anything

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison