Land Rover Repair/2013 Range Rover Sport oddity/need help

Question
2013 Range Rover Sport....just got it. I have no clue how to use it or what settings mean. Randomly sometimes, when I am slowing down to turn or a roll stop, and I hit the gas to accelerate the engine revs high and doesn't go...then it catches and goes. It's happened like 5% of the time and typically happened after I messed with somethimg(1st time inaccudently hit it over to manual mode and 2nd time was after I showed someone how it raises and lowers. My obvious concern is it has tranny issues. But it doesn't seem like that...any feedback would be great. Also, both drives it happened if I turn off car and start back and go it acts perfectly normal

Answer
There is no obvious clue to a problem in what you write.  My suggestion would be that you take the vehicle to the dealer or a qualified independent shop and get a thorough inspection of the whole vehicle.  Note that you need a Land Rover specialist; a shop with generic test told won't be able to interrogate the computers in the 2013 Rover.

I can't really tell if you are referring to normal operation or a malfunction.

Also I suggest looking on the Land Rover USA website and getting an owners manual.  Your local dealer can order one for you

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison