Land Rover Repair/Fault Code

Question
Just in time for inspection...2004 Discovery SE.

Check engine light on.

Check for codes with "Bearmach, Hawkeye" scanner.  

Getting a "fault: 93 Evaporative Control System Fault Minimum Value Not..."

Not an expert by any means but way more than handy.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
The code you cite is not a a standard OBD code; you would need to look in the information that came with the tool to interpret it.  All I can say is the code relates to the evaporative control system, which regulates vapor emissions from the gas tank.  The code you have suggests the need for testing; it does not point to a specific part you can change.  Not all parts for the eval system are available; some are discontinued.

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison