Land Rover Repair/2003 land rover freelander

Question
I parked my 2003 freelander in garage on night and the next day when I went to drive it the motor was running rough and could not get above 10 mile per hour. I have had it in a shop now going on three weeks now. they have replaced all 4 02 sencers, spark plugs, one coil on #4 cylinder, the intake butterfly motors & mas air flow sencer. they have scoped the intake for cracks, checked the timming belt and checked the vacume lines. it is running better but when the motor id cold the codes tell them it is running lean and ajusts the mixture but smells very rich and runs rough. the nearest dealer is over an hour from my home and can"t
trust it to drive it there. any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
I'm sorry to say those cars have chronic internal engine problems, and they have external problems with the manifolds.  Freelanders have very little cash value, and most people scrap the trucks before doing major repair.  Land Rover does not provide replacement engines or most parts because of the problems

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Land Rover Repair

John Elder Robison