Landscaping & Design/oyster shells in patio use

Question
patio
patio  
I want to use oyster shells in between the the stepping stone patio I have built.
The joints are about 1inch wide. I was thinking of using a product called Ekoflo, a permeable aggregate binder, to bind the shells so they don't blow away.
Any suggestions you might have to "glue" the shells into the joints and still maintain their "shiny" quality would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
technisoil pricing
technisoil pricing  
Hi Lee - That is the very product I was going to recommend - Ekoflow by Technisoil.  Our local landscape paver supply company (designutdoor.com) sells it for $99/gallon, which covers 40 square feet. Your supplier prices may vary. See attached.  Shiny quality remains.

All the best ~Marc

Landscaping & Design

Marc Chapelle, RLA