Landscaping & Design/landscaping around pool

ktoa16 wrote at 2014-05-13 14:20:04
We had the same thing happen just had a pool installed. Left with a 2ft. Ditch around half my pool where they leveled the ground.  Cant back fill due to code. Pool walls need to be 4 ft. Above ground level. Installers are only there to "install" what a mess we were left with.

Curious to see what you have done please update with pic. Need some ideas.

retaining wall would be out of my budget was quoted 6,000 lol please show me how you fixed this.

Landscaping & Design

Kevin Goulding

I can answer questions about construction techniques for dry-laid ( mortarless ) projects with natural stone and manufactured products as well. I can give details on preparation work for hardscaping in harsh northern climates with deep winter frost. I can also provide you with PDF files with thorough step by step how-to's on many other landscaping projects in your yard. I can answer questions on planting and transplanting trees, how to seed a yard, how to sod a yard and how to properly work with edging and landscaping fabrics. I prefer not to give information on softscaping unless it is related to my climate/hardiness zone. I am in zone 4.

10 years of landscaping and training other landscapers.

I have been studying landscaping technique for many years. I spend many hours reading, researching and cross referencing different techniques used all around the world. I have also taken a landscape design course through ICS so I could understand basic residential design. I have used all the tips and different techniques I have studied, and put this together with my experience as a landscaper to write a series of how-to modules. My modules are thorough, and very easy to read and follow.