Landscaping & Design/raised bed next to fence

Question
In march 2012 you answered a question about building a raised bed along a cedar fence. I found the image on google by searching "raised bed natural " needless to say I'm in love with the design!  I'm looking to build that raised planter but need some dimensions and possibly some directions :)  Could you help? I'm looking to build this weekend August 30, 2013

Thanks

Answer
Hi Elisha.

I am not quite sure if it is work that I have done or not. Are you talking about a back corner of a yard with a 2 tiered stone wall and small steps incorporated into each level?

If so, it is my work.

It was probably done 5 or 10 years ago.

Let me know please. I will do the best to talk you through it.

Thanks  

Landscaping & Design

Kevin Goulding