Landscaping & Design/Symetry Pavers and needed 6" x 6" squares

Question
Paver
Paver  
Hi, Mark.  First let me thank you for your time and expertise in advance.

My old walkway is made up solely of Symmetry Pavers that I describe as looking like the outline of the State of California.  I wish to reuse these pavers rather than toss them.  As my "new" walkway will be wider, I do not have enough Symmetry pavers to complete the job, it is my intention to use a combination of the Symmetry pavers and some square pavers.  I believe my Symmetry pavers were made up to around 1996 by Willamette Graystone but are no longer available unless I find a source for used ones.  Any thoughts for a possible source around Bend, OR? Habitat for Humanity, etc. has not worked for me. If I do not locate any used ones which so far has been the case, I want to change my current pattern (Diamond Run)to perhaps Grand Parquet or Embassy Row by including some square pavers of similar thickness (2&3/8") so as to increase my overall coverage.  

Dimensions of my Symmetry Pavers are as follows, starting at the the top corner and moving clockwise around the paver:
3" SE, 6.25" S, 3" SE, 3" SW, 6.25" NW, 6.25" N, and lastly 3" NE back to the point of origin.  My last question is what should be the actual(not nominal) size of the square pavers be to fit nicely with my current Symmetry pavers and how much leeway do I have in in making this decision, given the dimensions shown above?

Thank you again for your assistance.
John

Answer
Hello:

I do not know of any source for symetry pavers in Oregon but EP Henry,based in New Jersey,makes a paver trademarked symetry. Perhaps you could have them shipped to you.

The actual size for 6 by 6 pavers are 5 and 7/8,2 and 3/8 thick. With this paver you will have a 1/8 tolerance.

The actual size for the 45 degree interlocking symetry pavers manufactured by EP Henry are 2 and 15/16 wide,6 and 1/8 long. With this paver you will have a 1/16 tolerance.

Mark Harshman  

Landscaping & Design

Mark