Language Arts for Kids/Direct Quotations

I have a question regarding dialog used in novels.

What person are the following direct quotations in?

1. "Ryan, may I enter your room, she asked in a soft whisper?"

2. "Ryan, may I enter your room, his sister asked in a soft whisper?"

3. "Ryan may I enter your room, my sister asked in a soft whisper?"

4. "Ryan, may I enter your room, Ryan's sister asked in a soft whisper?"

5. "Ryan, may I enter your room, I asked in a soft whisper?"

I may have placed the quotation mark in the wrong part of the sentence.  Most novels are in the third person.  The story is being described by the author.

I think all of the above direct quotations are in the third person except number 5 which is in the first person, but I'm not sure. I not sure about number 3 either. "My" is not a third person pronoun. Is number 3 in the first person?

I thank you for your assistance and comments.

Yes, three and five are in first person.  When you say "I am going to tell about me and my stuff directly with my voice" it is first person.  Sentence two could go either way depending on the context.  If I am telling the story then say I was in a room and his sister did something, it is still first person if I am the one telling you that she did it.  
And yes, all your quotations are in the wrong place.  :)

Mrs. D.

Language Arts for Kids

Debra Duenas

I can answer any questions on grammar and writing, creative writing, or literature. If you are doing it for your English or Language Arts class, I should be able to give you a hand. I can also help with poetry analysis.

I have taught 8th, 9th, and 10th grade English and Literature, and Communications. And, oddly, 7th grade Math! I am presently a school librarian.

BA in Secondary Education BA in English MFA in Creative Writing