Language Arts for Kids/Abstract Concrete

Is "work" an abstract or concrete noun?
Is "risk" an abstract or concrete noun?

Dear Madison,
I have a fractured elbow and am typing this with my left hand...sorry it is late in getting to you.
"Work" you can't see or use any of your senses.  You see a person doing something but you don't see work.
Same thing with risk.  It is also abstract.  
So both of these words are abstract.
Thanks for using AllExperts.
Mrs. Lenc

Language Arts for Kids

Rosemary Lenc

I am a retired Middle School teacher. I am an expert in grammar (structure of the English language) and writing. I have been a volunteer with AOL Ask A Teacher and have submitted many articles and special collections (one on diagramming sentences and one with worksheets and answers so students can check their own practice on grammar skills) to their knowledge database. I still am with them but would like other work where I can help students with their English study. I have time to help you with this, if you want me. I can help with grade school, middle school and high school grammar & writing and can also look up information on literature (reading) for students and help them with it. Please let me know if I can be of help in these areas. Thank you. Rosemary Lenc

Past/Present clients
Have helped many, many students in grade school language arts, middle school and high
school grammar and writing in both the chat rooms (live help that AOL use to have) and
message board answers plus the many students i have taught as a teacher.