Language Arts for Kids/A language usage question

Question
Dear sir

Kindly tell me what it means when someone talks about a technology-exacerbated situation.
Does sit mean that the technology worsened a situation or does it mean that the situation worsened a technology, or does it have any other meanings

Thank you for your early reply
Sincerely yours
Mehrdad Shamsara

Answer
If someone said the situation was technology-exacerbated it would mean that the situation was complicated or made worse somehow by the technology.  It does not mean the technology was harmed in some way.  I would not say there were other meanings. Using this phrase is not common.

Hope I helped...  

Language Arts for Kids

Debra Duenas