Language Arts for Kids/Identifying simple subjects and predicates

Question
Unfortunately, I am stuck with a question that has been bothering me for a while.
In the question:
   Have you seen something so fantastic?

In this question, I am having trouble finding the simple predicate. Is it "seen" or is it "have seen"? I know the simple subject is you (right?). If someone could explain what the answer is, how they found the answer, and any tips you can share about this topic, please do!

Thanks,
   MRS. STYLES :)

Answer
Dear Mrs. Styles,
In a question sentence, always try to put it into a statement.
Have you seen something so fantastic?
You have seen something so fantastic.
Then the simple subject is shown to be "you".
The simple predicate is a verb with a helping verb..."have seen"
There is more information on my website,
Go to my website: teachropubliccomputingservices.org
Thanks for using AllExperts.
Mrs. Lenc

Language Arts for Kids

Rosemary Lenc