Language Arts for Kids/sentence diagram

Question
Please help! I cannot diagram the following sentence:
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Answer
Dear James,
Did you take this sentence,, because I can't believe a teacher would give this one. It is very difficult to diagram it as
it contains 2 main clauses, 3 dependent, clauses, 1infintive phase, a one participial prases.  I suggest you take an easier sentence as not all  sentence seems can be diagrammed.
Here is my web site that may help you.
teachro..publiccomputingservices.org.
When you get there you would have to click on complex  sentences and on verbals.
If you choose a simpler sentence, you are welcome to write again to us...or just use my site.
Thank you for writing to AllExperts.
Mrs. Lenc

Language Arts for Kids

Rosemary Lenc