Language Arts for Kids/diagramming

How do I diagram this sentence?

Jesus often visited the home of Martha and Mary.

Dear Julie,

I will give you my website that has a lot of information in English grammar and diagramming.
First, I will tell you the part of speech that your sentence words are.
Jesus often visited the home of Martha and  Mary.

Jesus is the subject in this sentence.
Visited is the verb
Often is an adverb answering the question, how often Jesus visited.  Therefore it is an adverb, modifying the verb, visited.
home is a noun acting in the position of the direct object of the verb visited.  It answered the question,  what.
To is a prep, introducing the prepositional phrase, to Martha and Mary.  
Martha, Mary are both objects of the preposition, to  Check the diagramming site for compound direct objects...There you will see where to put the preposition and the conjuction, and

Thank you for using AllExperts,
Mrs. Lenc
My website is:  

Language Arts for Kids

Rosemary Lenc

I am a retired Middle School teacher. I am an expert in grammar (structure of the English language) and writing. I have been a volunteer with AOL Ask A Teacher and have submitted many articles and special collections (one on diagramming sentences and one with worksheets and answers so students can check their own practice on grammar skills) to their knowledge database. I still am with them but would like other work where I can help students with their English study. I have time to help you with this, if you want me. I can help with grade school, middle school and high school grammar & writing and can also look up information on literature (reading) for students and help them with it. Please let me know if I can be of help in these areas. Thank you. Rosemary Lenc

Past/Present clients
Have helped many, many students in grade school language arts, middle school and high
school grammar and writing in both the chat rooms (live help that AOL use to have) and
message board answers plus the many students i have taught as a teacher.