Laptop Problems/Plugged in/not charging?

AdelaAlan wrote at 2013-11-22 03:39:43
It looks like your battery have some problem,maybe you will need a new battery,

Laptop Problems

I can answer questions concerning upgrades, software issues, hardware diagnosis, and LCD screens. I have disassembled Toshiba, HP, Compaq, Dell, and Twinhead laptops to repair broken power connectors and melted solder points. I am familiar with the hardware aspect of laptops internally and externally. I have connections for acquiring FRUs (Field Replacement Units) at a low cost. I cannot answer questions that I do not receive. :) I like to be challenged.

A lifetime of dedication. I started out writing BASIC programs on the Apple ][e and TRS-80 in the third grade. In fifth grade I started teaching myself IBM Assembly Language (without using a macro assembler) on the 80x86 platform. I was given retired laptops for investigating. I also have taught myself electrical theory. I know the innards of the Windows family of operating systems, beginning with Windows 3.0 all the way to Windows 7. I can troubleshoot hardware and software issues.

I belong to various groups on LinkedIn, such as IT Repair Professionals, Hardware Experts Group, etc.

No submissions.

***UPDATE: On December 29, 2011 I earned my CIW Web Design Specialist certification.*** I graduated at the top of my class at an occupational technical center (Warren Tech) during my senior high school year (1997). I designed, configured, and maintained the first network at my junior high school in its library. I completed my Associates degree in IT with a concentration in IT support on September 11, 2011 with a 3.97 GPA. Throughout the program I helped other students learn the curriculum, which was a review for me. I am continuing my education and pursuing my Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with a concentration in Network Design or Software Engineering (I have not decided yet, I still have a few weeks). I wish it was possible to start my education at the Masters level, because the bachelor programs available to me are not as advanced as I had hoped.

My friends honor my abilities, but have not earned recognition from the industry because I have not used my skills in the business world. I have only worked in other industries as a laborer because I live in a rural area with little IT-related businesses. Received Honors recognition for my Associates degree in IT Support.

Classmates at University of Phoenix, relatives, and a few local companies.