Laptop Problems/laptop battery problem

AdelaAlan wrote at 2013-11-22 03:32:12
Maybe you need a new battery,visit http://www.batteriescenter.com.au/hp-laptop-battery.html.

Laptop Problems

Mark Thomas

Choosing all kinds of laptops and peripherals,from notebooks,netbooks,laptops.and gaming rigs. Setting up in home or office environment. Installation of software and advice on network and hardware set ups. General polite and friendly advice to beginners and experienced users with just about all things in the computing world. (30 yrs experience ) Volunteer Expert Since Oct 2010. Please re - send question if I am shown as "MAXED OUT" There is a lot of problems out there Now retired from Allexperts Group, thank you to all questioners I have helped.

Systems Network installer and controller System roll out and beta tester supervisor Network administrator and system analyst. National Instructor in various PC systems I have been a computer "geek" for over 30yrs and and have purchased and repaired every computer from the ZX Spectrum in 1982, right up to my current advanced gaming system. I have encountered every problem and made every mistake along the way ! and can hopefully give sound practical advice to those new and old , as I have worn their shoes, and been there and done that.Volunteer Expert Since Oct 2010.

1 x lifelong practical experience graduate Various National Courses and training supervisor grades too boring to list !