Laptops/Buying a Laptop
I am a student of BS Computer Science. Currently in 2nd year. Previously I bought HP mini 110-3714tu. It heats up and hangs up and is not suitable for multitasking. I want to
- Buy a Laptop which is easily portable (less weight that's why I bought HP mini, but it doesn't fulfil the requirements)
- I use Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 works fine with mini's 1.6 Ghz, might be using 2012 version.
- Eclipse for Android Developement
- Would be doing Web Development, and 1 or two graphics courses in the future
I am not a gamer...some time play lightweight games like Hiddent object, etc particularly from myplaycity.com and they are all working on the mini.
*I am not good at hardware specifications that's why I regret buying HP mini...and its problems...so, plz
- I need you advice on buying a laptop which doesn't heat up, and hang up with these and is good for multitasking (2, 3 programs at the same time)...is 15 inch and light weight...
You can tell the specifications suitable for my work...
Your HP mini is a Netbook, so you do not have to expect high performance applications from it.
Most modern laptops with Intel Core i family processors, will do the job for you.
You didn't mention the most important thing, the price range!
So, I will suggest you models from different manufacturers with different price range:
1-HP ProBook 4540s
3-Lenovo Essential G500
4-Sony VAIO SVE1513Q1EB
5-Sony Vaio F23B9E
6-Sony VAIO S SVS15125CXW
(Lower models have better performance and quality, but they are more expensive)