Laptops/Buying a Laptop

I am a student of BS Computer Science. Currently in 2nd year. Previously I bought HP mini 110-3714tu. It heats up and hangs up and is not suitable for multitasking. I want to

- Buy a Laptop which is easily portable (less weight that's why I bought HP mini, but it doesn't fulfil the requirements)

- I use Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 works fine with mini's 1.6 Ghz, might be using 2012 version.

- Eclipse for Android Developement

- Would be doing Web Development, and 1 or two graphics courses in the future

I am not a gamer...some time play lightweight games like Hiddent object, etc particularly from and they are all working on the mini.

*I am not good at hardware specifications that's why I regret buying HP mini...and its, plz

- I need you advice on buying a laptop which doesn't heat up, and hang up with these and is good for multitasking (2, 3 programs at the same time) 15 inch and light weight...

You can tell the specifications suitable for my work...

Your HP mini is a Netbook, so you do not have to expect high performance applications from it.

Most modern laptops with Intel Core i family processors, will do the job for you.

You didn't mention the most important thing, the price range!

So, I will suggest you models from different manufacturers with different price range:

1-HP ProBook 4540s
2-Asus N43SM-C
3-Lenovo Essential G500
4-Sony VAIO SVE1513Q1EB
5-Sony Vaio F23B9E
6-Sony VAIO S SVS15125CXW

(Lower models have better performance and quality, but they are more expensive)

Best Wishes

Mohammad Babaee

I can help you with you laptop hardware problems.

As a professional in computers and digital systems, I can help you with hardware problems and guide you with selecting a new laptop.

-Master's degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering -Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering