Laptops/My new notebook

Question
hi, I want to buy a notebook but can't decide. something with a latest technology, good processor and RAM that doesn't cost me too much. I need your suggestion.. I am looking forward to your reply!!

Answer
Hi Sid;

Sorry for the delay in my response.

There are a lot of models out there with the specs you want. But the form factor, build quality and price becomes important here. You didn't mention your size and weight requirement too. With all the new ultrabooks out there, the size and weight becomes important.

If you want a high-performance laptop with reasonable build quality and price, I'll suggest you these models respectively:

1- Samsung NP350V5X
2- Acer Aspire M5-581T
3- Lenovo ideapad V580

Bests.

Laptops

Mohammad Babaee