Laptops/Sony vaio laptop

Question
Salams!
Sony vaio laptop starts with continuous beep sounds and after 'starting windows' appear, windows updates screen appears with percentage. When it finishes configuring 100%, again it restarted with beep sounds and windows update configuration window appeared. After 100% finished, the desktop appeared. After that, I went to shutdown but automatically characters/symbols started to auto type in the search box in start menu. Then I pressed the shutdown button and the laptop got off. What is the solution for this?

Answer
Salam Alaykom Abdulla;

I think there seems to be a problem with your keyboard.

You may use the Sony VAIO Diagnostic Tool to check you system: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-download.pl?mdl=VPCEB3SGX&upd_id=6009

If things doesn't get better, take it to the nearest technician.

Best Regards
Mohammad

Laptops

Mohammad Babaee