Laptops/laptop display

Question
Hello Mohd

I hope I am in the right category and you can help.

Using as an example if I have a video file (720p404) and shown on a laptop screen, one is 19201080 and the other 1366768 with both having the same sizes 14" screen, which one will be clearer or basically no difference.

Please explain. If so what benefit I get if any,  by buying a 19201080 laptop before I commit.

Thank you. Your reply is very much appreciated.

Chan

Answer
Hi Chan;

The image quality you get is not only dependent on the screen resolution. It depends on other parameters including display technology and contrast ratio.

But just in terms of resolution, since the resolution of your video is less than that of the two displays, you'll get the same quality on the two.

Bests.
Mohammad.

Laptops

Mohammad Babaee