Las Vegas/Weather and things to do in vegas

I am coming to Vegas on April 18th 2011- the 22nd. I would like to know what kind of weather I can expect while I am there? My second question is what should I do in Vegas I do not gamble and I am 31 years old, I also would like to know what clubs do you suggest that would play mostly hip hop, rap, and R&B???  Does the stratosphere hotel have an indoor pool??  I also have one more question in regard to clubs in vegas from whom do you suggest I purchase advance club tickets from because there are so many and some our very overpriced?? Thank you so very much in advance for your time and patience!!

Hello Aisha,
 Historically, the temperatures in Las Vegas in April have averaged a high of 78 degrees F, and a low of 51 degrees F.  I would suggest you check on as the time gets closer to your visit to find a more accurate temperature reading for the dates that you will be in town.  
 I'm sorry that I do not know the answer to which clubs play which type of music.  You may want to check with one of the other experts at for that answer.  They may also be able to help you with where to purchase advance club tickets.  I think that they are all very expensive. You may also check at the hotel web sites for information about their clubs.  Here is a web site that may give you some of the information you need about music:

The Stratosphere Hotel does not have an indoor pool.  It has a pool on the roof deck of the lower building, which has a lovely view of the Strip.
 There are many things to do at and around Las Vegas without gambling.  The hotels on the Strip are fabulous, and their architecture and restaurants are worth checking out.  The Red Rock Nature Conservancy, about 20 minutes west on Charleston, has fabulous geology and a great visitor center, plus hiking, rocks to climb, and a good loop to drive.  Valley of Fire State Park is about an hour north of Las Vegas, up I-15, and is Nevada's first state park and more great rock formations and petroglyphs.  Just west of the Strip, on Valley View is the Springs Preserve, which is all about the flora, geology, and history of the Las Vegas Valley.  You can drive about two hours west of Las Vegas and be in Death Valley, the lowest, and hottest, place in the United States.  About an hour east of Las Vegas is the Hoover Dam, with a very interesting visitor center and a view of our wonderful new bridge crossing the Colorado River.  About five hours east of Las Vegas is the Grand Canyon, south rim, which is also awesome.  
Restaurants, theaters, production shows are all within close almost every hotel.  I think that Terry Fator at the Mirage is wonderful and a fun evening, and the Cirque de Soleil Shows are all amazing. My favorite is "O" at the Bellagio, but there are many to choose from.........Elvis at the Aria, Mystere, Ka, and Chris Angel.  The web site tells who is appearing when.  Just plug in your dates, and it will tell you who is in town at that time.
  Enjoy your visit, please write again if I can help you further.  I am sorry that I do not know more about night clubs.

Las Vegas

:Laine Wightman

I can answer questions about living in Las Vegas. I can answer questons about tourism in Las Vegas.

I live in Las Vegas, and have answered questions for, in this category, with excellent reviews, since was founded, before I was removed involuntarily, and wish to be reinstated.