Las Vegas/Fun stuff to do in Vegas

i am 19 and a girl looking for fun places to go  and maybe meet guys.  i  also  want to have a fun time and enjoy vegas ... where are the pools and since im not staying ata  hotel can i  still enjoy vegas. any thing you cantell  me i  will  take  thank you

Hi Brandi,
 I am travelling, so don't have all of my information with me, but I will do what I can.  
 First, all of the casinos and clubs that serve alcohol are only open to those 21 and older.  It's crummy, but there is not much for older teens to do that is different from anywhere else.  There IS one teen club froZEN75 and ZEN 18+ that is open on Saturday nights.  The web site is
and gives all the hours, prices, and schedules.  You can also call their recorded message and find out what is going on.
 Every hotel/casino resort has a pool and they all have different rules about non guests.  You would just have to call the ones you are interested in and ask.  Here is a web site about pools.
 Otherwise, you can check out the casinos, but you have to stay 8 feet away from any slot machines.  You can go shopping, or window shopping, at the fabulous Forum Shops at Caesars, the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, the shops at the Venetian, and maybe take a gondola ride there, or the shops at Fashion Show Mall.  You can eat at places like the Hard Rock, Margaritaville........and anywhere else you like.  Otherwise,there is the Adventure Dome indoor amusement park at Circus Circus, the thrill rides at the top of the Stratosphere, the roller coaster and great arcade at New York, New York.  There are movies and bowling alleys.  There is a high end outlet mall (an outside mall) downtown on Charleston, an indoor outlet mall about five miles south of the tourist area on Las Vegas Blvd.
 I wish I had more exciting news for you.......I think you could have a good time just walking up and down the Strip and checking out all the resorts.  If you are here during the summer, dont forget sun screen, a hat, comfortable shoes, and carry water with you all the time, lots of folks get sick from the heat.  
 Hope you have fun!

Las Vegas

:Laine Wightman

I can answer questions about living in Las Vegas. I can answer questons about tourism in Las Vegas.

I live in Las Vegas, and have answered questions for, in this category, with excellent reviews, since was founded, before I was removed involuntarily, and wish to be reinstated.