Las Vegas/Activities for teens of las vegas

Question
What are some activities for teens during the day and also at night?

Answer
Hello Zoe,
 Unfortunately, there are no special teen activities in Las Vegas.  There is wonderful shopping or window shopping at really high end shops at the Caesar's Forum Shops, the Venetian Shops, and the Miracle Mile at Planet Hollywood.  There is a mall on the Strip.....Fashion Show Mall.  I'm not sure where you will be staying, or if your group will have a car, so I'm just focusing on the Strip, which is Las Vegas Blvd.  At Circus Circus there are Circus Acts which perform on a regular basis, and there is an indoor amusement park, with rides, roller coaster, and an arcade.  There is a roller coaster at New York, New York and a huge arcade.  There are thrill rides on top of the Stratosphere, as well as some shopping there.  There is a tiger exhibit and a dolphin exhibit at the Mirage.  The tigers are free, there is a charge for the Secret Gardens and dolphins.  There is Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay.  All of the hotels on the Strip are fun to see, but you have to stay 8 feet away from any gaming machines as someone that is under legal age.  There are some afternoon magic shows that would be fun to see.........try Mac King at Harrah's.  You may be able to find half priced tickets at the Half Price Ticket booth across from Circus Circus.  It's fun to see the Bellagio Fountains, the Mirage Volcano, and the Treasure Island pirate show.  Excaliber has some virtual reality rides and their arcade.  They also have a dinner/show with jousting from horseback and you eat dinner with your hands.  The swimming pools at the hotels range from ordinary to fabulous.............there is usually, at least one adult pool where you could not go (depending on your age) and the regular pools.  The Hard Rock Cafe/Hotel/Casino is just off the Strip but has neat exhibits of stuff from rock entertainers.  We enjoy having a meal at Margaritaville, sitting outside on the deck, at the Flamingo, and their gardens and pools are really neat.  At night, it's pretty much the same except the big name entertainers are in the showrooms.  Here is a web site where you can plug in your dates and see who is here when you are here, and also what production shows you may be able to see.  
    http://www.visitlasvegas.com/
The only thing I know of that is particularly for teens, and is only on Saturday night, is out in Henderson, which is about 1/2 hour from the Strip, and it is Frozen75.  Here is the web site:
    http://www.clubfrozen75.com/index.html
 Hope this has helped.  
 Have a great time, and if you have any other questions, please write back.
         Laine

Las Vegas

:Laine Wightman