Las Vegas/disabled overhaed hoists in hotel

Our son is in a wheelchair, we would be grateful if you know of any hotels with overhead hoists for the toilet and bed, he is too heavy to lift manuallly. There will be 4 of us including my son to LAS VEGAS hopefully at christmas 2012 thankyou so much.

hi rosemary,
and thank you for your interest in traveling to las vegas.  i sent a text and email response.  i would be happy to assist with your travel plans.
my email address is
best wishes,
fred morris
morris travel and cruises
las vegas nevada
702-203-4534 direct and text
888-293-0059 leave message

Las Vegas

fred morris

las vegas and vicinity. very familiar with the las vegas strip, and outlying hotels, and casinos.

long time las vegas resident. member of the travelocity, orbitz, and expedia partner networks, and a very strong relationship with most of the leading tour operators.

main street chamber las vegas business network las vegas wedding network

certified by the las vegas visitors and convention authority ceasars, mgm, wynn, cosmopolitan certified. wedding/honeymoon destination specialist by the travel agent academy and university