Las Vegas/21st in vegas

Question
i am planning on taking a trip to vegas for my 21st birthday in january. my license expires on the day of my bday.. would i still be able to get into places with an expired ID?

Answer
Sure. Bouncers in Vegas see the "just turned 21" ID all the time. They know that you wouldn't have had time to get it renewed, and it won't be a big deal. However, if you have any kind of back up ID, such as a state ID card or school ID, or even a passport, you might want to bring them along just in case any questions come up. But don't worry about it, you will be fine.

You might even use your birthday as an excuse to get in the door more quickly. If you find yourself waiting in line at a nightclub, try walking up to a doorman and showing him the ID, saying its your 21st birthday. You might get inside even faster.

Have fun in Vegas.  

Las Vegas

Tom