Las Vegas/Celebrating 40th and 50th Birthday in Las Vegas

Question
I want to plan a big nth and 40th birthday celebration in Las Vegas in two years.  We will have like 8 to 10 couples come to celebrate with us.  Where are the best hotels around mid June to Early July or even the 3rd week in December?  We want to do the shows, restaurants, shopping and sightseeing on a budget.  Any advice you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Answer
hi nisey,
and thank you for your interest in visiting las vegas.  i am a long time resident, and certified by the las vegas visitors and convention authority.
you would have to narrow down the dates, as the airlines do not release schedules,  usually more than 8 mos in advance.
this is a pretty busy place, and there is always something going on, so there really isn't a best time.  usually the summer would be less expensive.
please contact me directly for more information.
best wishes,
fred morris
morris travel and cruises
las vegas nevada
888-293-0059 leave message
702-203-4534 direct and text
fmorristravellv@aol.com
member of the travelocity, orbitz, and expedia partner networks

Las Vegas

fred morris