Las Vegas/Vegas during Holidays

Question
Whats it like in the 20th to the 23rd of December. Ive gone to Vegas in the summertime and it was normally crowded, but the most i had to wait for a meal was five, or ten minutes. I dont want to stand in line for 20 minutes just to eat. I can either go in december, or november 15th-19th

Answer
hi raul
and thank you for your interest in visiting las vegas.  i am certified by the las vegas visitors and convention authority, and a long time resident. i would be happy to assist you.
i find it best to speak with a new client, in order to make sure i cover all of their needs in a travel plan.  please respond with a good time for me to contact you.
thank you in advance for your response.
best wishes,
fred morris
morris travel and cruises
las vegas nevada
702-203-4534 direct and text
888-293-0059 leave message
fmorristravellv@aol.com

Las Vegas

fred morris