Las Vegas/Vegas during Holidays

Whats it like in the 20th to the 23rd of December. Ive gone to Vegas in the summertime and it was normally crowded, but the most i had to wait for a meal was five, or ten minutes. I dont want to stand in line for 20 minutes just to eat. I can either go in december, or november 15th-19th

hi raul
and thank you for your interest in visiting las vegas.  i am certified by the las vegas visitors and convention authority, and a long time resident. i would be happy to assist you.
i find it best to speak with a new client, in order to make sure i cover all of their needs in a travel plan.  please respond with a good time for me to contact you.
thank you in advance for your response.
best wishes,
fred morris
morris travel and cruises
las vegas nevada
702-203-4534 direct and text
888-293-0059 leave message

Las Vegas

fred morris

las vegas and vicinity. very familiar with the las vegas strip, and outlying hotels, and casinos.

long time las vegas resident. member of the travelocity, orbitz, and expedia partner networks, and a very strong relationship with most of the leading tour operators.

main street chamber las vegas business network las vegas wedding network

certified by the las vegas visitors and convention authority ceasars, mgm, wynn, cosmopolitan certified. wedding/honeymoon destination specialist by the travel agent academy and university