Las Vegas/dinner, dance,liquor store, Cirque tickets and ATM's

Question
Hi Fred, We are going to Vegas October 4th with another couple (we're in our mid-late 40's). We're staying at MGM and plan on going to a nice dinner, then Zumanity and hopefully out dancing. We would like some recommendations on where we can go to dance with no cover or long lines and hopefully maybe even get a place to sit :) A laid back atmosphere would also be nice. For dinner we'd like a nice restaurant where we won't look out of place dressed up but not stuffy/pretentious or cost us an arm and a leg. I know that Zumanity plays across the street from MGM so keeping it local would be nice but we're willing to walk somewhere too. We're arriving on Friday and would probably like to see Zumanity on Saturday evening (possibly the late show). When do you suggest we get tickets? My friend heard you should just buy them when you get there but what will be the better deal? We don't need front row but don't want the cheapest seats either. I've heard about some places where you can get discount tickets but we're not interested in standing in line for an hour or more for tickets.  Just didn't know if buying them online or on-site made a difference. Do we need to worry about tickets not being available if we wait until Friday to buy them? Also, we're renting a town car/driver to pick us up at the airport to bring us to our hotel and we have him for an hour.  We would like to stop at a liquor store to buy some decent beer (Stella, Sam Adams, Amstel light)and maybe some rum.  Is there a place we could have him stop along the way or on the strip? Lastly, any close (on the strip) ATM's that don't have the additional charges the casino ATM's have? Thank you!!!

Answer
hi lezlie,
thank you very much for your inquiry. first, let me ask how you made your reServations, because if it was through a travel professional, they would be able to answer your questions, and make the show reservations for you. if not, I would be happy to help if I can.
please contact me.
best wishes,
fred morris
expedia cruise ship centers
las vegas nevada
More than cruises.
You can count on me for every vacation possibility over land, sea and air, including customized trips, coach and rail tours and all-inclusives, travel insurance.
702-203-4534 direct and text
888-293-0059 leave message
fmorris@cruiseshipcenters.com
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE CRUISE!!
WWW.CRUISESHIPCENTERS.COM/FREDMORRIS

Las Vegas

fred morris