Las Vegas/70th birthday party

Question
Can you suggest a venue to host my husband's 70th birthday party for 25-30 guests. I envisage an intimate private cocktail party with nice views,hors d'oeuvres, champagne, wine and beer. Budget around $2,000.

Answer
hi betty,
thank you for your interest in visiting las vegas.  I am along time resident, and certified by the las vegas convention and visitors authority.
I would need more information as to your suggested budget, dates of travel, etc. I assume the 2000.00 does not include air.
I find it best to speak with, or be in contact with a new client, in order to make sure I cover all of their needs in a travel plan.  please respond with a good time for me to contact you.
thank you in advance for your response and consideration.
best wishes,
fred morris
cruise and vacation consultant
expedia cruise ship centers
Cruises - Tours - River Cruises - Land Packages - Hotels - Airfare
702-203-4534 direct and text
800-293-0059 leave message
fmorris@cruiseshipcenters.com
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE CRUISE!!
WWW.CRUISESHIPCENTERS.COM/FREDMORRIS  

Las Vegas

fred morris