Las Vegas/Las Vegas location

Question
Movie Location
Movie Location  
I'm trying to identify a Las Vegas location used in a movie. I'm including a photo of it, but I'm quite sure the name in the photo is of a fictional location. Can you tell me where this structure is located?

Answer
hi William,
I could not identify the location or the name. as you said, it might be fictional. can you identify what the marquis has on it, also the name.  I cannot make out the writing or the name. it looks like gaughn, which is a very old las vegas name.  his son owns the south point casino, and Jackie owned a few himself.
nest wishes,
fred morris
cruise and vacation consultant
expedia cruise ship centers
Cruises - Tours - River Cruises - Land vacations - Hotels - Airfare
702-203-4534 direct and text
888-293-0059 leave message
fmorris@cruiseshipcenters.com
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE CRUISE!!
WWW.CRUISESHIPCENTERS.COM/FREDMORRIS

Las Vegas

fred morris