Laser Eye Surgery/C.L.E

Sir, i have been using glasses for the last 18 years, i am now 23, i have been a victim of high myopia & in search of its treatment, Doctors in my country advise me an operation in which a lens is put on the eyes but there will be no improvement in my vision, only they will remove my glasses but vision remains the same, well i am in search of improved vision & i think that C.L.E treatment is more better, kindly tell me is my treatment possible or not & is there improvement is possible or not so that i come there for treatment. thank you so much.

Dr Mannu Rajnani
Dr Mannu Rajnani  

Dr Mannu Rajnani
Dr Mannu Rajnani  

tHANK YOU for the enquiry

YES OFCOURSE your eye vision can be improved with surgery and i have latest schwind technology with online pachymetry and pendular keratome in which even most difficult cases can be handled also i have femtosecond tec hnology which can tackel even thinner corneas       but what makes you say that with lens your vision doesnt improve if you can give me your complete eye details like your eye number and your corneal pachymetry readings i can guide you completely

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at ""
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu's Laser Eye Surgery Center
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.B.S, D.O.M.S, , M.S.(Ophthalmology)