Laser Eye Surgery/Cylindrical eye power correction

I am 32 year old man from Chennai and interested to correct my eye power to avoid glass.

Currently my eye power is  -2.5 cylindrical power in both the eyes with 80Degree axis in left eye.

1) How cylindrical power correction is differing from Spherical power correct?

2) What is the average cost for my eye power correction?

3) What are the different type of laser surgery for cylindrical power and cost in India?

4) Currently I am unable to face the opposite vehicle headlights, is this issue will be cleared after Lasik eye surgery?

5) Is it possible to correct the eye power without surgery by taking health food and exercise?

Karthikeyan T

Karthikeyan T

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

tHANK YOU for the enquRY
1]YES CYLINDRICAL POWER correction is sliughtly different as compared to spherical
2]cost depends on type of surgery and technology and consumables used
3]depends on what machines and technology available in your area
4]yes because of cylindrical power you get glare effect which will go only if you get operated with latest technology which is available at my laser eye surgeries
5] No sorry it is not possible to correct your eye power at this age without surgery

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at ""
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.B.S, D.O.M.S, , M.S.(Ophthalmology)