Laser Eye Surgery/Eye Coloring

Question
Saerfraz
Saerfraz  
Hello... Dr i want ask to you that is there any possibility that an injured cornea may color with same color as it was before injury.. ?? Actually my right eye is injured in my early childhood when i was around 3 years old, and now it is slightly white in color, and my healthy eye has light brown color, and i am in Delhi rite now so this is my other question you you that is there any good Dr for corneal tattooing in Delhi ??

And i want know that, what would be total duration of resting period if you color my eye.
and what would be approx, charge for it ??

I am sending my image to you

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
Dear KARTHIKEYAN

tHANK YOU for the enquRY

I am not aware of eye clinics in delhi please ask your family doctor if you are coming to bombay you can come for consulatation and after detailed examination i can guide you completely

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at "manulasereye@gmail.com"
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com  

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani