Laser Eye Surgery/barrage laser

Question
My wife suffering from slight tera in retina left eye has been adviced barrage laser. The other eye which is normal shows small patch which could lead to tear as per the doctor.
Is barrage laser safe and should we do it in the good eye too.
thanks in advance and regards,
victor
navi mumbai

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
 Dear VICTOR

tHANK YOU for the enquRY

THERE is famous saying "A BIRD IN HAND IS WORTH 2 IN BUSH" thats why it is mandatory to treat the better eye infact lot of times we tend to treat the better eye first and then the affected eye what is the point n having problems and then treatiung it sometimes it is too late as they say "PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE" so please go ahead with barrage laser both eyes and i am sure you will be very happy later on in life

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at "manulasereye@gmail.com"
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com  

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani