Laser Eye Surgery/my eye color problem!!!

Question
Hello, my name is Justin and I am a 17 year old and a senior in high school. i am also an athlete on my high school track team. I am not a fan of pain, but i am more than willing to go through with the Brightocular surgery so i can change my eye color and have the comfort and security of knowing that if there are any complications then i have the option of changing them back. i am very interested in getting rid of my brown eyes and going for perhaps a baby blue. my eyes are so dark that not even contacts work in my favor. i have 20/20 vision and don't want to ruin my vision. however, i do understand that there is a risk as there is with any surgery. i was wondering if there are any risks or statistics that they aren't sharing. i want to be able to go into the operating room feeling safe and secure knowing that my eyes along with my well being are not going to be harmed.
i would like to thank you in advance. the sooner the question is answered the better because i am also an aspiring actor. however, if the hollywood dream doesn't work out in my favor, then i will try to get a job with the fire department.

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

Dear JUSTIN

tHANK YOU for the enquRY

IT IS NOT the question of pain but it is question of long term results which as of today we are NOT aware of and in between there was some FDA issue with these lenses being safe?  so it is better you wait for some time till efficacy and long term results have come in till then you can change your eye colour daily with different coloured contact lenses

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at "manulasereye@gmail.com"
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com  

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani