Laser Eye Surgery/Laser Treatment Question

Question
Hello Doctor,
I am 29 Years old and leaving in Cameroun Africa. I have Distance eye Problem having the spectacles of -1.25 in both of my eyes. My Question is to you is it possible to do Laser Operation for this minor eye problem cause I do not like to wear spectacles and do not like to use lens also.I have tried lens for one week was very difficult for me to wear every day. Is it safe to do laser treatment? Is it a permanent cure? I want to come back in India in 2014, If it is safe enough to do so, I would like you must recommend me good clinic in Ahmedabad Also.

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
Dear HARISH GIDWANI

tHANK YOU for the enquRY

EVERYTHING depends on the technology used for doing LASIK i have the latest schwind technology attaching my brochures when you planning to come please email me or call me before coming then i will guide you or if we plan you can come to bombay and just stay for 2-3 days for lasik and then you free to go anywhere in world

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at "manulasereye@gmail.com"
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com  

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani