Laser Eye Surgery/PREGANCY AND EYE SURGERY

Question
I had eye surgery over 2 years ago and i am going back for a second one in a month, since my vision did go back down again.

I was once told that pregnancy could cause my eye to go down again. should i wait and have my second surgery after pregnancies or is it safe to do it now and the corrections would stay?

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
Dear MELANIE

tHANK YOU for the enquRY

YES sometimes you get regression that is what you have and yes you can very well undergo little polishing it is not second surgery it is just minor retreatment and yes you will be happy after this minor procedure and correction will stay  

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at "manulasereye@gmail.com"
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani