Laser Eye Surgery/Heterochromia

Is there any way/chance that I can get surgery for heterochromia.  I find that it is a lovely condition and something I'd aspire to have.  Currently I have 2 brown eyes and franky I find it rather boring.  Would it be possible to have laser eye surgery to cause heterochromia on one eye, to change its colour?

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

Due to inavailability of the eye colour changing lenses and lack of long term efficacy data available of implanting eye colour changing lenses at the moment this facility is NOT available at our center you can try other center in other parts of the world

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at ""
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.B.S, D.O.M.S, , M.S.(Ophthalmology)