Laser Eye Surgery/Heterochromia

Question
Is there any way/chance that I can get surgery for heterochromia.  I find that it is a lovely condition and something I'd aspire to have.  Currently I have 2 brown eyes and franky I find it rather boring.  Would it be possible to have laser eye surgery to cause heterochromia on one eye, to change its colour?

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
Dear ETHAN

Due to inavailability of the eye colour changing lenses and lack of long term efficacy data available of implanting eye colour changing lenses at the moment this facility is NOT available at our center you can try other center in other parts of the world

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at "mannulasereye@gmail.com"
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani