Laser Eye Surgery/Viens like lines visible after Barrage Laser

Question
QUESTION: Dear Doctor

I live and Dubai and 4 weeks and 2 weeks back had my eye treated with Barrage Laser. The Retina specialist here advised me that a reinforcement will be required and did the procedure the second time. Floaters have reduced tremendously now and the weekly checkup results have been good. Now Doctor wants to see me only after a month. But, I now see viens like lines when I see a light and blink. I asked the Doctor and He said dont worry. Is this normal or something to worry for, Please advise.

Thanks
Rajesh

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
ANSWER: Dear RAJESH

tHANK YOU for the enquRY

YES sometimes you get you get to see such lines mostly because of swelling in retina a\which normally settles down within few weeks there is absolutely no cause of concern unless you get fresh bleed which had caused floaters in first place. Please go ahead with reinforcement which will finally block all the remaining leaks and give you relief and even after that it ias mandatory you get regular check ups even of you don't have have symptoms as preventive measure   

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at "manulasereye@gmail.com"
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com

QUESTION: Dear Doctor

Thank You for your response. I am happy to know that its not of any concern. One last question, My vision is little blur after the procedure and during night in the dark also there is a difference in vision. is this also normal and will get fine by time or do I need to visit the Doctor.

Thanks

Regards

Rajesh

Answer
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
Dear RAJESH

tHANK YOU for the follow up

Night Glare or slight blurriness is because of barrage laser causing slight TEMPORARY swelling in retina normally it settles with in 3-4 weeks i fit doesnt please consult your eye surgeon  

thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828
reply          mannulasereye@gmail.com

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani