Laser Eye Surgery/eye color

Ive been trying to find somewhere to get my eye color changed and have stumbled across Brightocular. They are located in Brazil though. I live in San Diego CA, and wanted to know if it was possible to get this procedure done in the USA. And how far we come to seeing that this procedure is safe?

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

THANK YOU for the follow up

Yes you need to search the net as to which eye centers are doing this procedure, also any medical surgery to be approved as 100% safe has to to for approx 10-15 years for it to get fully certifies but since this procedure is new i personally have lots of apprehensions about this procedure regarding secondary glaucoma cataract formation and other reactions so it is advisable to wait till then you can use colored contact lenses

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at ""
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.B.S, D.O.M.S, , M.S.(Ophthalmology)