Laser Eye Surgery/Eye problem

Dear sir,

My 15 month old son poked my eye from his finger this morning.since then my eye is draining and I m feeling little pain .what can be done to give relief to my eye.thanx in advance

Dear Smriti,

It is best to visit an eye doctor, since this could be a corneal scratch.

Treatment depends on what the examination findings are and as the eye drops are medicated, one cannot prescribe on such a forum without seeing your eyes.

A mild pain kliller like crocin or combiflam will relieve the pain in the interim period.

Dr Anand Shroff

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I am happy to answer any questions on eye care. My expertise is in Laser Eye surgery (LASIK, Epi LASIK), Multifocal Implants, Cataract, Glaucoma and procedures for Corneal abnormalities like Keratoconus - Corneal Collagen Crosslinking C3R

OF LASIK, We are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures and the only center in India using the most safest,accurate and fastest excimer laser in the world- 'The Wavelight Concerto, 500 Hz laser'. Doctors from various parts of the world train with me and few other experts in Germany each year on our wavefront procedures. Our centre is the first eye hospital to be awarded the highest certfication in healthcare- the Joint Commission International (JCI from USA) and is also the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India. We have treated patients from 89 countries and this list keeps growing as more and more patients are getting increasingly aware of the benefits of treatment with advanced technology in laser eye surgery.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see and