Laser Eye Surgery/about eye surgery for removing lenses

sir i wana know about eye surgery my spherical power is -7.25 and cylindrical power is -1.00 along with axis 170 am i compitable of the surgery and what will be the consequenses .greatful for your valvable reply .

Dear Ankit,

By the powers itself, you can certainly consider LASIK. However, the final eligibility comes from a series of tests and assessments.
You may read more about LASIK on and the tests that are advised.

If in Mumbai, you may visit us for the same.

Kind regards,
Dr Anand Shroff
Shroff Eye Hospital, Mumbai

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I am happy to answer any questions on eye care. My expertise is in Laser Eye surgery (LASIK, Epi LASIK), Multifocal Implants, Cataract, Glaucoma and procedures for Corneal abnormalities like Keratoconus - Corneal Collagen Crosslinking C3R

OF LASIK, We are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures and the only center in India using the most safest,accurate and fastest excimer laser in the world- 'The Wavelight Concerto, 500 Hz laser'. Doctors from various parts of the world train with me and few other experts in Germany each year on our wavefront procedures. Our centre is the first eye hospital to be awarded the highest certfication in healthcare- the Joint Commission International (JCI from USA) and is also the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India. We have treated patients from 89 countries and this list keeps growing as more and more patients are getting increasingly aware of the benefits of treatment with advanced technology in laser eye surgery.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see and