Laser Eye Surgery/Urgent Nedd to know LASER eye treatment charge at AIIMS Delhi

Question
Sir I am 24 yr old ,suffering from Myopia my spectacle no. is -4D. I want to recover from it so I need Your proper guidance Please inform me how much I have to pay for best LASER treatment in AIIMS delhi,

Please Contact me at:08081222220 OR 07275673357

Answer
Dear Shilpi,

Thank you for your e mail. We are based only in Mumbai, with no branches outside Mumbai, although we have had many patients come down to Mumbai for our treatment, even from your city.

Advantages of our laser technology over other lasers (ours is the only Concerto 500 Hz laser in India)
1. Saves upto 40% corneal tissue as compared to most lasers hence able to treat higher numbers much safer.
2. Accuracy of treatment since we use the fastest laser - takes 1/5th the time that other lasers take for similar numbers hence better patient compliance
3. Faster healing and visual recovery
4. Due to corneal savings we can treat patients which other centers cannot who otherwise on other lasers would have been left with a residual error (number)
5.Most lasers have between -5.00 D and -7.00D as their upper limit of treatment hence higher chances of residual errors in spite of LASIK with such older technology. Our upper limit is -14.00D with far more safety as compared to other lasers

The laser we are using is the fastest and safest in the world today, one of 6 in the world and the only one in India.

With our technology we offer 3 types of customized treatments based on the personís needs, eye conditions, spectacle numbers and even age requirements to give a precise result.

The success depends of laser vision correction or LASIK depends on a multitude of factors, primary being the expertise of the doctor along with a good laser technology in an International standard set up of hygiene and care with stringent eligibility criteria.

Ours is the only technology stated by US FDA to in fact improve night vision, which is a drawback from other centers. Hence, it is of utmost importance that you learn more on what procedures are available today and the technological advancements that have been made in this field.  

If you would like to learn more about our technology and do not mind coming to Mumbai, please write back to take this further.

Best Regards,
Dr Anand Shroff

Shroff Eye Hospital-LASIK Centre
222, S V Road,
Bandra West
Mumbai 400 050
India
Phone: 022 - 66921000/ 66939372

email: dranand@lasikindia.in
www.lasikindia.in

Shroff Eye Hospital is India's First Eye Hospital that the Joint Commission International (International Division of JCAHO, USA) has given accreditation for excellence in patient care and health care delivery. Shroff Eye is also India's first and only Wavelight Concerto 500 Hz LASIK center- The Worlds Safest and Fastest LASIK.  

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS