Laser Eye Surgery/squint Surgery

Dear Sir,

I am Nikhila,23 years old! By birth i am having squint,but no vision problem.  Can it be cured through a surgery?
if so what will be the cost of surgery and total treatment? which is the best eye hospital in south india for the same?
please revert back.

Dear Elizabeth,

There are certain types of squint which can be helped with good therapeutic exercises with an orthoptist.

However, only an evaluation can determine what needs to be done.

Do read about the details of the surgery you are looking for on

and fill out your details on

for getting the costing of the treatment as well.

Hope this helps,
Dr Anand Shroff

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I am happy to answer any questions on eye care. My expertise is in Laser Eye surgery (LASIK, Epi LASIK), Multifocal Implants, Cataract, Glaucoma and procedures for Corneal abnormalities like Keratoconus - Corneal Collagen Crosslinking C3R

OF LASIK, We are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures and the only center in India using the most safest,accurate and fastest excimer laser in the world- 'The Wavelight Concerto, 500 Hz laser'. Doctors from various parts of the world train with me and few other experts in Germany each year on our wavefront procedures. Our centre is the first eye hospital to be awarded the highest certfication in healthcare- the Joint Commission International (JCI from USA) and is also the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India. We have treated patients from 89 countries and this list keeps growing as more and more patients are getting increasingly aware of the benefits of treatment with advanced technology in laser eye surgery.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see and