Laser Eye Surgery/dry eye

What is the best dry eye drops to use?How often sholul I use them if I have moterate dry eye and how many drops. Thank You

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  

The amount of dryness depends on the cause of dryness of eyes first of all you need to specify what is cause of dryness either because of computer syndrome or it is mechanical defect in production of tears and for each problem you need different tear supplements because of you use wrong types then it may cause more problems and more dryness, as you say you have moderate problem you need to put lubricant eye drops only once or twice a day supplements like tears plus or refresh tears once or twice a day is more than enough especially if you working on computers for longer period the blink reflex tends to go slower causing dryness thus the so called computer syndrome so keep blinking and keep washing eyes with plain water , keep changing your focus which definitely helps prevent dryness and further deterioration.

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at ""
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.B.S, D.O.M.S, , M.S.(Ophthalmology)