Laser Eye Surgery/Eye power of +0.5 for kids

Hello Doctor
 My 6 year old daughter has been prescribed with glasses of +.5 power to be used
At home for reading. Her eye exam gave a 20/30.
Is it necessary for her it to wear the glasses and if so how much use is recommended.
Will she grow out of it

Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu C Rajnani  
Dear ANU

YES Ofcourse she needs to wear glasses regularly for full day otherwise her vision will get affected and she might also develop squint and also she needs regular eue check up atleast every 3-6 months just to see if here eye number is incresing or getting better

if you any further questions please revert back to me on my email address at ""
thanking you
Dr Mannu C Rajnani
Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries
1st Floor Sarasati Society, Plot 433, TPS 3,
15th Road, Khar(West), Mumbai 400052.INDIA
Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467 & 26007828

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani

I am a Laser Eye Surgeon specializing in LASIK-Excimer Laser to remove glasses permanently, Phacoemulsification-No stitch surgery to remove Cataract and insertion of Intraocular Lens, Glaucoma, Squint Surgeries, Laser for retina for hypertension and diabetes

Practicing since more than 27 years now and conducted thousands of surgeries for LASIK (waveguide), Cataract,Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma and Squint in anterior segment of the eye

DR MANNU LASER EYE SURGERIES At 1st Floor Saraswati Society Plot 433 TPS3 Khar(West) Bombay 400052 India,Tel: 91-22-26006801-26004467&26007828 Mobile:91-9821032072 Bombay Ophthalmological Association, Maharashtra Ophthalmology Association All India Ophthalmology Association Glaucoma society of India Eye Trauma association of India

M.B.B.S, D.O.M.S, , M.S.(Ophthalmology)