Laser Eye Surgery/DLK;

Hi there.
This DLK is so overwhelming. I can barely see to where I am can run into a wall. Thanks for your advice and help for everything. So far I've kept you updated with my process. I have had the flap relifted twice while still remaining on eye drops such as Predforte, Timolole, Restasis,Prednosone 20mg tablets, refresh pm, and refresh optive advance and Thera Tear Nutriuant soft gel tablets with 1200mg of Omega 3. Overall, my last visit, I was told that my vision was 20/40 and 20/50 while holding some thing n front of my eye that had little holes punched in it while the other eye was covered. I just feel that my vision is far worse from those readings because just by typing you, my vision is so bad that my face is about pressed against the computer screen. I'm sad, depressed, and lost about not getting the vision I paid for. So far for 4 months, I haven't saw the world clearly anymore: just haze(a version of looking through a dirty shower curtain. Doc I am so frustrated. I at least thought that the second relift would clear this. Any opinions?

Dear Cornell,
Im sorry for the delay in reply, but there seemed to be some technical issue as I had already answered this question.

Im wondering how you are feeling now, as all you need is a good protocol of anti inflammatory eye drops (probably steroid eye drops), lubricating eye drops with regular monitoring, and this should have sorted out.

Let me know the current status.

Kind regards,
Once again, I apologise for the delay.

Kind regards,

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I am happy to answer any questions on eye care. My expertise is in Laser Eye surgery (LASIK, Epi LASIK), Multifocal Implants, Cataract, Glaucoma and procedures for Corneal abnormalities like Keratoconus - Corneal Collagen Crosslinking C3R

OF LASIK, We are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures and the only center in India using the most safest,accurate and fastest excimer laser in the world- 'The Wavelight Concerto, 500 Hz laser'. Doctors from various parts of the world train with me and few other experts in Germany each year on our wavefront procedures. Our centre is the first eye hospital to be awarded the highest certfication in healthcare- the Joint Commission International (JCI from USA) and is also the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India. We have treated patients from 89 countries and this list keeps growing as more and more patients are getting increasingly aware of the benefits of treatment with advanced technology in laser eye surgery.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see and