Laser Eye Surgery/DLK;

Question
Hi there.
This DLK is so overwhelming. I can barely see to where I am can run into a wall. Thanks for your advice and help for everything. So far I've kept you updated with my process. I have had the flap relifted twice while still remaining on eye drops such as Predforte, Timolole, Restasis,Prednosone 20mg tablets, refresh pm, and refresh optive advance and Thera Tear Nutriuant soft gel tablets with 1200mg of Omega 3. Overall, my last visit, I was told that my vision was 20/40 and 20/50 while holding some thing n front of my eye that had little holes punched in it while the other eye was covered. I just feel that my vision is far worse from those readings because just by typing you, my vision is so bad that my face is about pressed against the computer screen. I'm sad, depressed, and lost about not getting the vision I paid for. So far for 4 months, I haven't saw the world clearly anymore: just haze(a version of looking through a dirty shower curtain. Doc I am so frustrated. I at least thought that the second relift would clear this. Any opinions?

Answer
Dear Cornell,
Im sorry for the delay in reply, but there seemed to be some technical issue as I had already answered this question.

Im wondering how you are feeling now, as all you need is a good protocol of anti inflammatory eye drops (probably steroid eye drops), lubricating eye drops with regular monitoring, and this should have sorted out.

Let me know the current status.

Kind regards,
Once again, I apologise for the delay.

Kind regards,
Anand

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS