Laser Eye Surgery/DLKK

Question
Hi there.
This DLK is so overwhelming. I can barely see to where I am can run into a wall. Thanks for your advice and help for everything. So far I've kept you updated with my process. I have had the flap relifted twice while still remaining on eye drops such as Predforte, Timolole, Restasis,Prednosone 20mg tablets, refresh pm, and refresh optive advance and Thera Tear Nutriuant soft gel tablets with 1200mg of Omega 3. Overall, my last visit, I was told that my vision was 20/40 and 20/50 while holding some thing n front of my eye that had little holes punched in it while the other eye was covered. I just feel that my vision is far worse from those readings because just by typing you, my vision is so bad that my face is about pressed against the computer screen. I'm sad, depressed, and lost about not getting the vision I paid for. So far for 4 months, I haven't saw the world clearly anymore: just haze(a version of looking through a dirty shower curtain. Doc I am so frustrated. I at least thought that the second relift would clear this. Any opinions?

Answer
DEAR Cornell Brent

Thank you for your query

Yes normally 2 nd lift generally clear the haze but in your case something is causing for haze to come back probably some inflammation remains but rest assured the haze will do after multiple washings

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201
Dr's Mobile:91-9821032072  

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani