Laser Eye Surgery/lasik eye surgery

sir , maine 13 feb ko lasik syrgery karwayi thi nd after 2 months 14 april ko maine read kar k dekha to mujhe right eye se uncomfortable laga  to maine left eye close kar k right eye se dekhna chaha to sudenly right eye per pressure pad gya aur 1 month tak pain hoti rahi aur ankh ke niche  swlling bhi  huyi ...ab pain to theek ho gyi hn per mujhe apni right eye kuch uncomfortable lag rahi hn ...lens bhi kuch soft sa lag raha hn nd ankh ke niche sote samey nasse khichi jaati hn .... kabhi kabhi ankh bhi bhari bhari lgti hn....maine apne doctor ko bhi dekhya per he said k sab theek hn bt m worried k eh koi serious to nhi hn aur is se future mein koi problem to nhi hogi .......aur eh kab theek hoga

Dear Rainu,

Thank you for your query.
LASIK bahut safe procedure hain. Aap ke aankhon ko koi problem nahin ho sakta hain jiske liye aab darre huay hain.
3-4 months tak eyes heal hote jaate hain.
Isliye, aap please wait ki jiye.
Aankh ko heavy mehsoos karna ya ek aankh ko uncomfortable sinusitis ke waja se bhi ho sakta hain.

Jab ye aapko jyada bother karta hain to steam inhalation aur ek crocin tablet le lijiye.

Just hang in there for 3-4 monthe, phir settle ho jayega.

Best Regards
Dr Anand Shroff
Shroff Eye Hospital, Mumbai

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Anand Shroff, MD, FICS

I am happy to answer any questions on eye care. My expertise is in Laser Eye surgery (LASIK, Epi LASIK), Multifocal Implants, Cataract, Glaucoma and procedures for Corneal abnormalities like Keratoconus - Corneal Collagen Crosslinking C3R

OF LASIK, We are one of the first centres to use the wavefront guided LASIK or custom LASIK procedures and the only center in India using the most safest,accurate and fastest excimer laser in the world- 'The Wavelight Concerto, 500 Hz laser'. Doctors from various parts of the world train with me and few other experts in Germany each year on our wavefront procedures. Our centre is the first eye hospital to be awarded the highest certfication in healthcare- the Joint Commission International (JCI from USA) and is also the referral centre for our Wavelight Laser Technologies, Germany in India. We have treated patients from 89 countries and this list keeps growing as more and more patients are getting increasingly aware of the benefits of treatment with advanced technology in laser eye surgery.

ASCRS [American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery]certified by USA- Joint Commission International

MD Ophthalmology and FICS [Fellow of the International College of Surgeons]

please see and