Laser Eye Surgery/Brightocular permanent eye color change information

Question
Head shot
Head shot  

Picture
Picture  
Hello - My name is Kobe Brown from New York City, USA and I am interested in the Brightocular permanent eye color change procedure. I also would like additional information about the process. Below you will find several question I have regarding the process for the Brightocular procedure:

- What are the color options?
- What is the name and credentials of the doctor that will perform the surgery?
- What is the recommended time to stay in the host country for the surgery?
- Can my eye exams be performed at the clinic where the surgery will occur or do I have to get my eye test performed here in the US?
- What is the cost of the surgery itself? And what is the average overall cost including accommodation etc..
- What are the preferred methods of payment and what are the payment options?
- What are the open available times for the surgery this year.. Aiming for May or June 2015.

I have also attached a few head shots to help determine what the best color options may be for me.

Answer
DEAR KOBE BROWN

Thank you for your query

Thanx for the pictures ,but at this stage we have stopped ding these surgeries because it is as yet NOT approved by FDA, please enquire after few months

please revert back to me if you have any additional query

Dr Mannu C Rajnani Dr Mannu Laser Eye Surgeries,
1st Floor Society  Plot 433 TPS3 15th Road Khar(West)Mumbai 400052  INDIA  
Tel:Hospital:91-22-26004467-26006801-26007828 / 919664101201  

Laser Eye Surgery

Dr Mannu C Rajnani